Working From Home: Tips for Moms - Eleanor's Place
Mamas, we see you. Here are some WFH tips we’ve gathered to help with those two jobs (motherhood being one)!
- If it works for you, rise early. Getting up before the kids are awake gives you valuable me-time and time to knock out some of your most intense work.
- When your kids wake up, give them some undivided attention (no phone in hand!) and then set some expectations for the day ahead.
- If you’re not with us at Eleanor’s Place, make sure you have a spot in your home that your kids know is your workplace and place to be left undisturbed.
- If you have young children at home, encourage child-led activities, such as crafts and games that can keep your kids entertained with little supervision.
- Do what you need to ensure your well-being! Set some healthy boundaries, including quiet time for the house, alone time for you, or asking help from your partner.